We are proud to introduce the Paves for Good Award which highlights charity or philanthropic projects that our contractors complete in their communities. Whether you donated your time and efforts to install a small project or a big one, we want to showcase and celebrate your contributions.
HOW IT WORKS
- Contractors can submit a materials request form requesting a donation of Belgard materials for a community-good job.
- Belgard Mid-Atlantic will select a total of 3 Paves the Good submissions for materials donation.
- Selections will be based on entry information including purpose of the install, who it benefits and why it’s important to the community.
- Donation of Belgard materials
- Showcasing Belgard Contractors
- Social media features
- Invitation to the Annual Hardscape Hero of the Year Award Ceremony
- Projects submitted must include a donation of time and/or labor (not only product).
- Installations must prominently utilize Belgard products.
- Projects must be completed within 6 months of product donation.
Reach out to your Belgard Sales Representative
Submit Your Request Now
"*" indicates required fields